- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain. Cool to room temperature.
- Pour into a large pitcher; stir in juices. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Spiced Pineapple Cooler in Taste of Home April/May 2010, p15
Reviews for Spiced Pineapple Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2012
I had this at a party without the lemon juice and I thought it was a great unique holiday punch! yum
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
SMELLED WONDERFUL BUT DISAPPOINTED WITH FLAVOR, I LIKE IT BETTER WITH MORE "FIZZ"