Spiced Pineapple Cooler Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in juices. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 119 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (25g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Spiced Pineapple Cooler
"I had this at a party without the lemon juice and I thought it was a great unique holiday punch! yum"
"SMELLED WONDERFUL BUT DISAPPOINTED WITH FLAVOR, I LIKE IT BETTER WITH MORE "FIZZ""