Spiced Peanuts Recipe
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Place peanuts in a small bowl; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Combine sugar and seasonings; sprinkle over nuts and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
1/3 cup equals 335 calories, 28 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Spiced Peanuts
"easy to make and delicious. not too spicy - I took to a party and they were gone in an instant and people were asking for more!"