Spiced Peanuts Recipe
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Place peanuts in a small bowl; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Combine sugar and seasonings; sprinkle over nuts and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
1/3 cup: 335 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Spiced Peanuts
"easy to make and delicious. not too spicy - I took to a party and they were gone in an instant and people were asking for more!"