Spiced Peach Chutney Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine onion and oil. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 2. Add the peaches, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, cloves and cayenne. Cover and cook at 50% power for 5 minutes. Uncover and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until thickened. Stir in cilantro and vinegar. Cool. Serve at room temperature. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 47 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Spiced Peach Chutney
"Very easy to make. Tastes delicious. A Must try!"