Spiced Party Peanuts Recipe
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1. In a large bowl, beat egg white and water until frothy. Stir in peanuts. Combine sugar and spices; add to peanut mixture, stirring gently to coat.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 220 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 fat
Reviews for Spiced Party Peanuts
"Nice recipe :)"
"Very easy and made the house smell fantastic while they were baking!"