Spiced Orange Glaze for Ham
Add something new to your traditional ham entree with this easy glaze. It covers an 8- to 10-pound ham and provides about 20 servings. —Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Brush over ham during the
- last 30 minutes of cooking. Yield: 2/3 cup (enough for an 8- to
- 10-pound ham).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 teaspoons equals 20 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.