- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Brush over ham during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Yield: 2/3 cup (enough for an 8- to 10-pound ham).
Originally published as Spiced Orange Glaze for Ham in Healthy Cooking April/May 2011, p17
Reviews for Spiced Orange Glaze for Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2016
"My family just loves this ham glaze, every time I make it I get asked the recipe. It has all of the great aspects of a ham glaze mixed into one recipe and the flavors just melt together to make the perfect ham!!"