Add something new to your traditional ham entree with this easy glaze. It covers an 8- to 10-pound ham and provides about 20 servings. —Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Brush over ham during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Yield: 2/3 cup (enough for an 8- to 10-pound ham).
Originally published as Spiced Orange Glaze for Ham in Healthy Cooking April/May 2011, p17
Reviews for Spiced Orange Glaze for Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review