Here, Mary shares another way to use her Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. "Folks tell me that topping nuts with my mix turns them into a real treat," she smiles.—Mary Dixson, Catlin, Illinois
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- In a small bowl, beat egg white until frothy. Add water; beat until
- soft peaks form. Stir in nuts; toss to coat. Combine sugar and
- spice; stir into nut mixture. Spread nuts evenly on a greased 15-in.
- x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool on
- waxed paper. Yield: 6 cups.