- 2 packages (8 ounces each) mixed dried fruit
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup apple cider or juice
- 1/2 cup brandy or additional apple cider or juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a 3-qt. baking dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fruit is softened.
- Stir in apples and cranberries. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 6-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Spiced Mixed Fruit in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p65
Reviews for Spiced Mixed Fruit
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2011
We had a Brunch for 24, so I doubled the recipe, we had a lot leftover, but everyone said they really liked it, I know I did!!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Sauce Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >