Spiced Iced Tea Recipe
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 individual tea bags
- 1 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 4 whole cloves
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- Ice cubes, fresh mint and lemon slices
- 1. Pour boiling water into a heat-proof pitcher. Add the tea bags, cinnamon, cloves and sugar substitute; steep tea for 15 minutes.
- 2. Discard the tea bags, cinnamon and cloves. Pour tea over ice in glasses; garnish with mint and lemon. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 cup: 3 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Spiced Iced Tea
"My husband and I really enjoyed this tea. I did not add the mint or lemon and I used green tea bags. I doubled the recipe and all of it was gone within 2 days. Thanks for the recipe, this one is a keeper!"