Spiced Iced Tea Recipe
This was my mom's iced tea recipe, which had a special spot in our refrigerator on hot summer days. I remember it being served as a special treat for the men who were on hand during the hay harvest. -Ellen Carlton Mont Vernon, New Hampshire
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 individual tea bags
- 1 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 4 whole cloves
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- Ice cubes, fresh mint and lemon slices
- 1. Pour boiling water into a heat-proof pitcher. Add the tea bags, cinnamon, cloves and sugar substitute; steep tea for 15 minutes.
- 2. Discard the tea bags, cinnamon and cloves. Pour tea over ice in glasses; garnish with mint and lemon. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 3 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.
Reviews for Spiced Iced Tea
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC