Spiced Honey Pretzels Recipe
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray. Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, onion powder and chili powder. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack, stirring gently several times to separate. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 98 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Spiced Honey Pretzels
"What a yummy and simple to make snack! Beware, they're addicting!! It's important to keep stirring them as they cool because they will stick if you don't."
"I made these for my son and his friends family and they love them. It is a snack staple at our house."
"These are excellent - a healthy snack, and people are always surprised at the tasty coating, it is nice and sweet with a slightly hot afterbite. I dont usually like anything hot but these are just perfect! I store mine in the freezer and they stay fresh for ages."
"This was a nice change from the average pretzel. I liked the coating on them. I might make them once in awhile but it didn't "wow" me enough to make it often."
"So tasty and a real hit with everyone!"
"Super recipe. Very easy. Great snack."
"I have made these many, many times with no problems whatsoever. I usually make 2 batches at a time since they get gobbled up so fast!"
"I loved the combination of the sweet and spicy flavor. Very tasty. I would definitely make this again."
"I don't know if the temperature or timing is wrong on this recipe but my pretzels looked like and tasted like they were starting to burn. Even the lighter colored pretzels were nasty. I'll stick with my spiced nuts next time around. A waste of time and money during the holiday season!"
"These are so tasty and simple. I make them every holiday and my friends gobble them up. I don't have a wire rack, so I just cool them in the pan...stirring like the recipe says and they turn out fine."