If your tastes run to sweet and spicy, you'll love Mary Lou Moon's zesty pretzels with a twist. The coating is so yummy, you won't need a fattening dip to enjoy them! "They're a great snack for munching, without feeling a bit guilty," writes the Beaverton, Oregon reader.
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray. Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, onion powder and chili powder. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack, stirring gently several times to separate. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Honey Pretzels in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p60
Reviews for Spiced Honey Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review