- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray. Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, onion powder and chili powder. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack, stirring gently several times to separate. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spiced Honey Pretzels
"What a yummy and simple to make snack! Beware, they're addicting!! It's important to keep stirring them as they cool because they will stick if you don't."
"I made these for my son and his friends family and they love them. It is a snack staple at our house."
"These are excellent - a healthy snack, and people are always surprised at the tasty coating, it is nice and sweet with a slightly hot afterbite. I dont usually like anything hot but these are just perfect! I store mine in the freezer and they stay fresh for ages."
"This was a nice change from the average pretzel. I liked the coating on them. I might make them once in awhile but it didn't "wow" me enough to make it often."
"So tasty and a real hit with everyone!"