Spiced Honey Pretzels Recipe
- 4 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray. Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, onion powder and chili powder. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack, stirring gently several times to separate. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spiced Honey Pretzels
Sort By :
What a yummy and simple to make snack! Beware, they're addicting!! It's important to keep stirring them as they cool because they will stick if you don't.
I made these for my son and his friends family and they love them. It is a snack staple at our house.
These are excellent - a healthy snack, and people are always surprised at the tasty coating, it is nice and sweet with a slightly hot afterbite. I dont usually like anything hot but these are just perfect! I store mine in the freezer and they stay fresh for ages.