Spiced Grilled Corn Recipe
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Brush oil over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture. Place each on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14x12-in. rectangle). Fold foil over corn, sealing tightly.
- 2. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
1 ear of corn equals 113 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Spiced Grilled Corn
"Love that this recipe lets your grill do double duty. The corn is spiced, but not spicY--so good for the whole family."