The wonderful spice mixture doesn't add heat, only great flavor. This just may be the best corn you've ever had! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Brush oil over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture. Place each on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14x12-in. rectangle). Fold foil over corn, sealing tightly.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Grilled Corn in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p224
Reviews for Spiced Grilled Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2015
"Love that this recipe lets your grill do double duty. The corn is spiced, but not spicY--so good for the whole family."