Spiced Green Tea Recipe
"It's fun to cozy up to the campfire with a mug of this tangy tea," says Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota. "It's a unique blend of green tea, fruit juices and spice."
- 5 cups water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1. In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 6-8 minutes according to taste.
- 2. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and pie spice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold over ice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup equals 102 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Spiced Green Tea
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC