Spiced Green Tea Recipe
- 5 cups water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1. In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 6-8 minutes according to taste.
- 2. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and pie spice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold over ice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 102 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Spiced Green Tea
"I didn't have cranberry juice on hand and substituted pomegrante juice instead... and the recipe turned out wonderfully! Would definitely make this again - great for entertaining!"
"Hot or cold, this one is a favorite that has been made several times!"