Spiced Green Tea Recipe
"It's fun to cozy up to the campfire with a mug of this tangy tea," says Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota. "It's a unique blend of green tea, fruit juices and spice."
- 5 cups boiling water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- In a large stock pot, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 8 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Add the sugar, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice to tea; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in apple juice and cranberry juice. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Spiced Green Tea in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p23
Reviews for Spiced Green Tea(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2011
I didn't have cranberry juice on hand and substituted pomegrante juice instead... and the recipe turned out wonderfully! Would definitely make this again - great for entertaining!
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2009
Hot or cold, this one is a favorite that has been made several times!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >