Spiced Green Tea Recipe
"It's fun to cozy up to the campfire with a mug of this tangy tea," says Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota. "It's a unique blend of green tea, fruit juices and spice."
- 5 cups water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 6-8 minutes according to taste.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and pie spice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold over ice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Spiced Green Tea in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p23
Reviews for Spiced Green Tea(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2011
I didn't have cranberry juice on hand and substituted pomegrante juice instead... and the recipe turned out wonderfully! Would definitely make this again - great for entertaining!
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2009
Hot or cold, this one is a favorite that has been made several times!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >