"It's fun to cozy up to the campfire with a mug of this tangy tea," says Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota. "It's a unique blend of green tea, fruit juices and spice."
- 5 cups water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 6-8 minutes according to taste.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and pie spice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold over ice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Spiced Green Tea in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p23
Reviews for Spiced Green Tea
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review