Spiced Green Beans Recipe
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash salt
- 1. Place green beans in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add the green beans, celery seed, ginger, mustard and salt; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 83 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Spiced Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC