Our Test Kitchen shows how you can enjoy the flavor of gingerbread around the clock with this unique coffee recipe!
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- Milk, whipped cream and additional ground cinnamon, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the molasses, brown sugar, ginger and cinnamon.
- For each serving, place 2 teaspoons molasses mixture in a mug. Add 1 cup hot coffee; stir until combined. Serve with milk, whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.
- Cover and store remaining molasses mixture in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 15 servings (2/3 cup molasses mixture).
Originally published as Spiced Ginger Coffee in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p110
Reviews for Spiced Ginger Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review