- needed). Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly
- signal this), add the raisins, cranberries and candied ginger.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 24 portions; shape each into a ball. Place 2 in. apart
- on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Combine the icing ingredients; pipe an "X" on
- each bun. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bun equals 160 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.