- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed honeydew or cantaloupe
- 1 cup cream soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- In large bowl, combine pineapple, peaches, strawberries, melon and cream soda. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and coriander; stir into fruit mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Just before serving, add banana. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Spiced Fruit Cup
Sort By :
Cream soda is basically vanilla flavored soda. I'd suggest if you are using the fruit juice version, add a little vanilla extract to it.
if no cream soda,use fruit juice from pineapple and peaches..
What is cream soda????
You could put the banana in right away if you slice it, then pour the pineapples directly on top of it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Budget Salad Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Peach Recipes >
- Salads >