Spiced Fruit Cup Recipe
Cream soda is the secret ingredient in this dish. You can vary the fruits to your taste; for example, I often add mango for special occasions.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed honeydew or cantaloupe
- 1 cup cream soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1. In large bowl, combine pineapple, peaches, strawberries, melon and cream soda. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and coriander; stir into fruit mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Just before serving, add banana. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 143 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Spiced Fruit Cup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC