- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl; beat just until smooth. Pour into pastry.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 30-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. (Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary.) Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spiced Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"For years I have been searching for the perfect pumpkin pie. This is it!"
"I didn't expect to be able to taste the eggnog in this, but i could. Amazing flavor."
"This was excellent and easy to make. Subtle eggnog flavor. Made one for my daughter and her family and they loved it too."
"Our granddaughter, who spotted the recipe in Simple and Delicious, said it was like tasting Thanksgiving and Christmas at the same time. We have a new family favorite!!"