- baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- In a small bowl, combine all icing ingredients except nuts. Spread
- frosting between layers and over the top and sides of cake. Garnish
- with almonds if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 543 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.