Spiced Cranberry Punch Recipe
My mom used to serve this festive concoction every Thanksgiving and Christmas. To this day, when I smell it, I can’t help but think of the holidays.
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 3 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- 1. In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry juice, pineapple juice and sugar. Place cinnamon and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Place in slow cooker.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Serve warm in mugs. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 140 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (33g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Spiced Cranberry Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC