- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry juice, pineapple juice and sugar. Place cinnamon and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Serve warm in mugs. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Cranberry Punch in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p85
Reviews for Spiced Cranberry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review