Spiced Cookie Strips Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Remove cookie dough from package and coat with flour. Shake excess flour onto work surface. Roll out dough on floured surface into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut rectangle in half lengthwise. Cut widthwise into 1-in. strips. Carefully transfer strips to two ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Combine butter and spices; brush over strips. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 208 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Spiced Cookie Strips
"A quick way to use pre-made refrigerator sugar cookie dough, to brush with melted butter & spices=a free cut cookie to give you 24 cookies yield."