Spiced Cookie Strips
Convenient refrigerated cookie dough and a few spices from your cupboard are all you need to bake these yummy cookie strips. Your family will want to gobble them up right out of the oven.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Remove cookie dough from package and coat with flour. Shake excess
- flour onto work surface. Roll out dough on floured surface into a
- 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut
- rectangle in half lengthwise. Cut widthwise into 1-in. strips.
- Carefully transfer strips to two ungreased baking sheets.
- Combine butter and spices; brush over strips. Bake at 425° for
- 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes
- before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 208 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.