Convenient refrigerated cookie dough and a few spices from your cupboard are all you need to bake these yummy cookie strips. Your family will want to gobble them up right out of the oven.
Recommended: 20 Recipes for Your Christmas Cookie Swap
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Remove cookie dough from package and coat with flour. Shake excess flour onto work surface. Roll out dough on floured surface into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut rectangle in half lengthwise. Cut widthwise into 1-in. strips. Carefully transfer strips to two ungreased baking sheets.
- Combine butter and spices; brush over strips. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Spiced Cookie Strips in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p3
Reviews for Spiced Cookie Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review