Convenient refrigerated cookie dough and a few spices from your cupboard are all you need to bake these yummy cookie strips. Your family will want to gobble them up right out of the oven.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Remove cookie dough from package and coat with flour. Shake excess flour onto work surface. Roll out dough on floured surface into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut rectangle in half lengthwise. Cut widthwise into 1-in. strips. Carefully transfer strips to two ungreased baking sheets.
- Combine butter and spices; brush over strips. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Spiced Cookie Strips in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p3
Reviews for Spiced Cookie Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2012
"A quick way to use pre-made refrigerator sugar cookie dough, to brush with melted butter & spices=a free cut cookie to give you 24 cookies yield."