Spiced Coffee with Cream
This recipe was a wonderful discovery made 50 years ago. I serve it to company or as a treat for my husband and me.
-Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2-1/4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup hot strong brewed coffee
- Ground nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Pour milk into a small bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. Cover
- and freeze for 30 minutes or until ice crystals begin to form.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla; beat until thick and fluffy.
- Divide between two mugs; add coffee. Garnish with nutmeg and
- cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 55 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.