Spiced Coffee with Cream Recipe
This recipe was a wonderful discovery made 50 years ago. I serve it to company or as a treat for my husband and me. -Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2-1/4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot strong brewed coffee
- Ground nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1. Pour milk into a small bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until ice crystals begin to form.
- 2. Add the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla; beat until thick and fluffy. Divide between two mugs; add coffee. Garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 55 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Spiced Coffee with Cream
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC