This recipe was a wonderful discovery made 50 years ago. I serve it to company or as a treat for my husband and me. -Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
Recommended: 23 Ways to Get Your Pumpkin Spice Fix
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2-1/4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot strong brewed coffee
- Ground nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Pour milk into a small bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until ice crystals begin to form.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla; beat until thick and fluffy. Divide between two mugs; add coffee. Garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Coffee with Cream in Reminisce September/October 2001, p50
Reviews for Spiced Coffee with Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review