“I’ve shared this recipe with many friends. It never wears out its welcome and is so easy to make! It’s also delicious warm.” Charles Piatt - Little Rock, AR
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 quarts apple cider or juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- In a Dutch oven, combine the sugar, 1 cup cider, cinnamon and allspice. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; add orange juice concentrate and remaining cider. Cool. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, transfer to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 13 servings (about 3 quarts).
Originally published as Spiced Cider Punch in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p52
Reviews for Spiced Cider Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review