- until tender and lightly browned, stirring once. Cool to room
- Transfer to a food processor; add the cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Cover and process until coarsely chopped. Stir in mango. Refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with chips.
- Yield: 5 dozen (2-1/2 cups salsa).
Nutritional Facts: 6 chips with 1/4 cup salsa equals 127 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 470 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.