Spiced Chai Mix Recipe
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 3/4 cup vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- OPTIONAL GARNISH:
- Whipped cream
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients; cover and process until powdery. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 tablespoons of mix in 3/4 cup boiling water; stir well. Dollop with whipped cream if desired. Yield: about 5 cups mix (26 servings).
Reviews for Spiced Chai Mix
Sort By :
This is a great snowy day drink! I just used a little more nutmeg and cinnamon because I love those flavors a lot, but the recipe, as is, is DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing!
Used real lowfat milk and chai tea bags, really good
Can you substitute something in place of sugar like stevia if so how much ?
It's very good & easy to make
Have been making it for years and love it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >