- the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder; add to egg mixture and mix
- well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 2 tablespoons
- batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat
- bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds
- longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper
- or paper towels in between.
- Spread each crepe with 2 teaspoons cheese; top with 3 tablespoons
- apple mixture and roll up. Dust with confectioners' sugar if
- desired. Yield: 11 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled crepes equals 337 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.