- cinnamon and nutmeg; spoon over cream cheese mixture. Return pan to
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen edges of cheesecake from
- pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened; cool completely.
- Remove rim from pan. Drizzle sauce over cheesecake. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 540 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 154 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.