- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 honey-wheat or plain bagel, split
- 3 tablespoons chopped apple
- 4 teaspoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Spread cream cheese on bagel halves. Top with apple and raisins. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over the top. Place on a baking sheet; broil 6-8 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 1 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Apple Bagel in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p10
Reviews for Spiced Apple Bagel
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review