Spice-Rubbed Ribs Recipe
For grilling, here's the rub I recommend. It's made with a wonderful blend of spices. If you have some left after making ribs, put it in a shaker and use it another day on pork or beef roasts, tenderloins, steaks and more. It's great alone or under sauce. —Cheryl Ewing, Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 10 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over ribs.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 hour or until meat is tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 pound) equals 792 calories, 62 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 245 mg cholesterol, 1,864 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 51 g protein.
Reviews for Spice-Rubbed Ribs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC