Spice-Rubbed Ribs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 10 pounds pork baby back ribs
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over ribs.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 hour or until meat is tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Spice-Rubbed Ribs
Sort By :
"Wow! I baked these at 275 degrees for 1 hour and 250 for three more hours and they were crisp on the outside and falling off of the bone. Delicious!!"
"I forgot to add that I use smoked paprika"
"I have searched through SOOOOO many rub recipes, this one is wonderful. Simple but with LOTS of flavor. I now have requests to not add BBQ sauce over the rub on ribs and chicken, they just prefer to eat it with the rub."
"This is one of the best rib recipes I have ever had although I cut down on the Cayenne Pepper by 50% to make it more kid friendly."
"I made these and got rave reviews! I baked them first for 2 hours on low heat and then grilled with BBQ sauce. They have quite a kick!!"