Spice-Rubbed Ribs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 10 pounds pork baby back ribs
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over ribs.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 hour or until meat is tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Spice-Rubbed Ribs(5)
Sort By :
I forgot to add that I use smoked paprika
I have searched through SOOOOO many rub recipes, this one is wonderful. Simple but with LOTS of flavor. I now have requests to not add BBQ sauce over the rub on ribs and chicken, they just prefer to eat it with the rub.
This is one of the best rib recipes I have ever had although I cut down on the Cayenne Pepper by 50% to make it more kid friendly.
I have that copied, I always make my own rub, so will add this to my files. thanks
I made these and got rave reviews! I baked them first for 2 hours on low heat and then grilled with BBQ sauce. They have quite a kick!!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilled Ribs >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >