For our must-have meal, we roast chicken using bone-in, skin-on thighs. This version without skin and bones has a zesty rub of turmeric, paprika and chili powder. —Bill Staley, Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- On a lightly greased grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spice-Rubbed Chicken Thighs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spice-Rubbed Chicken Thighs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2016
"So easy and so low cal for chicken thighs and the flavor is wonderful. Have made them several times."
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2016
"Tasty. Lots of flavor!"