- seed; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2
- hours or until easy to handle.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 3/16-in. thickness.
- Cut with a floured 2-in. cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on baking
- sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes
- or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in vanilla and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Add food coloring if desired. Decorate cookies as desired. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 87 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.