- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa. Stir in the
- coffee, butter and vanilla until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Garnish
- with coffee beans and candies if desired. Yield: 15 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 227 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.