- the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg; stir into
- sugar mixture until blended. Stir in nuts.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for
- 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes. Yield: 16 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 251 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.