Speedy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- Ground nutmeg
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, layer sweet potatoes, salt, pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and 1/2 cup marshmallows. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 6 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Top with the remaining marshmallows.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows puff. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 158 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Speedy Sweet Potatoes
"I've made this recipe lots of times, both in the microwave and the oven. It's always popular."