Speedy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- Ground nutmeg
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, layer sweet potatoes, salt, pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and 1/2 cup marshmallows. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 6 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Top with the remaining marshmallows.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows puff. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Speedy Sweet Potatoes(2)
Sort By :
Made these for Thanksgiving and for the first time ever, the sweet potatoes were all gone by the end of the meal. I got to take home an empty pan! Delicious and very easy!
I've made this recipe lots of times, both in the microwave and the oven. It's always popular.
More Recipe Collections
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes >