Speedy Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 to 3 cups julienned cooked roast beef
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in soup and milk until blended. Add the beef, mushrooms, ketchup, bouillon, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve over noodles. Yield: 3-4 servings.
3/4 cup: 278 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 1176mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Speedy Stroganoff
"Excellent way to use leftover roast beef. Good texture and taste."
"I often use ground, precooked, hamburger when I don't have roast available. I have been making this for years."
"I like to use sour cream in my stroganoff and didn't have any in the house. I decided to look for a recipe that didn't call for sour cream. I'm so glad I found this recipe. The taste is excellent, and my family loved it. I don't think I'll need sour cream to make stroganoff again."