Speedy Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 to 3 cups julienned cooked roast beef
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in soup and milk until blended. Add the beef, mushrooms, ketchup, bouillon, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve over noodles. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Speedy Stroganoff
Sort By :
"I often use ground, precooked, hamburger when I don't have roast available. I have been making this for years."
"I like to use sour cream in my stroganoff and didn't have any in the house. I decided to look for a recipe that didn't call for sour cream. I'm so glad I found this recipe. The taste is excellent, and my family loved it. I don't think I'll need sour cream to make stroganoff again."
"I use only 1-1/2 Tbsp ketchup. This leftover beef meal is very good! It would work good with leftover pork roast as well; I may try that with crm of chic soup. -Lori in WI."