- 4 slices French bread (3/4 inch thick)
- Butter, softened
- Prepared mustard
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a broiler, toast one side of the bread. Spread untoasted sides with butter and mustard.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread over buttered side of bread. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Steak Sandwiches in Country Woman September/October 1995, p35
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Speedy Steak Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >