Speedy Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8)
- Ranch salad dressing or dressing of your choice
- 1. Place spinach in a salad bowl; top with cheese and crackers. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Speedy Spinach Salad
"Added some shredded chicken for an all-in-one meal. Very yummy!"