Speedy Spinach Salad
I created this recipe to make the most of the fresh spinach from our garden. I like using crushed crackers in place of croutons, but our can also top this salad with whatever fresh vegetables you have on hand.Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 8)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Ranch salad dressing or dressing of your choice
- Place spinach in a salad bowl; top with cheese and crackers. Serve
- with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.