Speedy Spinach Salad Recipe
I created this recipe to make the most of the fresh spinach from our garden. I like using crushed crackers in place of croutons, but our can also top this salad with whatever fresh vegetables you have on hand.—Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8)
- Ranch salad dressing or dressing of your choice
- 1. Place spinach in a salad bowl; top with cheese and crackers. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Speedy Spinach Salad
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2008
"Added some shredded chicken for an all-in-one meal. Very yummy!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC